sábado, 7 de octubre de 2023

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Hello

Today I going to talk about time travel. Where i will go? 

The truth is that I had a hard time answering this question, I didn't know whether to decide for the past or the future. The future held my attention, to see what will happen to humanity and societies but I think I would feel a little more adrift. Then I thougth in the past but, at what point would I go? I wasn't really looking forward to going to a time where there was a lot going on, I'd like something more quiet and new. 

It ocurred to me to go to China, obviously I would learn Chinese during the time travel so when I arrive china I know the lenguaje. I would like to go back 4000 years, or so to the time when noodles were created. I would go to a house in the most rural areas of China to harvest vegetables, make noodles and eat. I would be very happy to see the whole process of creating such an exquisite food as noodles. I would love to learn the traditional way of making them and how to eat them. I would also enjoy too much the beautiful scenery of China, the cultivate fields, its mountains and skies.

I don't know if I would like to stay there, although I would have to assess it when I am there. I would stay for a time, maybe a few years, but I would still like to go back to my time, I would miss the customs, my family and my friends. I would like to come back with all that knowledge and be able to apply it to eat delicious noodles. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Hello Today I going to talk about time travel. Where i will go?  The truth is that I had a hard time answering this question, I didn't k...