viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2023

POST 2: BEST CONVERT EVER

Hello 

Today I will write about a subject that I really like, the best concert I've ever been to. It is the one of The Drums in March 2022 for the 10 years anniversary of their album "Portamento". It was held at the Coliseo Theater. 

I waited a long time for them to release a date for Chile and as soon as they came out I bought it. I went with my brother who is also a fan of the band. 

The Drums is an alternative rock band, their vocalist is called Jonny and I am deeply in love with him. I've liked their music for many years, it's the first band I've been a real fan of.

We arrived a few hours early and were able to get a front row seat. The place was very full, all the people were singing and dancing. We had Jonny in front of us at the same height, it was one of the best experiences in my life, I got hoarse from singing so much. All the people were having a great time, I was having a great time, they played my favorite song of theirs "Book Of Revelation" and I enjoyed it very much. At the end of the concert I bought a t-shirt of theirs that I keep and use with great honor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Hello Today I going to talk about time travel. Where i will go?  The truth is that I had a hard time answering this question, I didn't k...