viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2023

Which country I like to visit

Hello

Today I am writing about the country I would like to visit, which is Germany. Germany is a country in Western Europe, its capital is Berlin and its language is German. The weather in Germany is mild but it rains often. I would like to go to Berlin, I think it is an interesting city. The architecture of the city is beautiful, its big avenues, big museums and buildings. I would also like to try their beers and all their desserts. I would like to visit it to get to know other countries and to look for work and life opportunities. I also have a relative who lives there and he is also a dancer. So I would have someone to guide me in the country. Dance has a very exploratory space and that attracts me a lot of attention, to expand my knowledge of dance, to meet other bodies in movement and learn from them. It would enrich my movement and my knowledge.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Hello Today I going to talk about time travel. Where i will go?  The truth is that I had a hard time answering this question, I didn't k...